Hybrid Polymer Power Fix
The blaugelb Hybrid Polymer Power Fix 600 ml white is a one-pack mastic sealant that is suitable for sealing expansion and connecting joints.
Formulated on the basis of a hybrid polymer, it exhibits particularly high initial adhesion and rapid full cure. The blaugelb Hybrid Polymer Power Fix 600 ml white is waterproof, weather and UV-resistant and also resistant to many chemicals. Thanks to its outstanding initial adhesion, it can usually be applied without primer to almost all – even wet – substrates encountered in construction.
Because the blaugelb Hybrid Polymer Power Fix 600 ml white exhibits not only excellent sealing properties but is also particularly suitable for fastening components, the product is part of the pre-wall installation system blaugelb Triotherm+, where it is used as a sealant and adhesive for fitting the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles, in conjunction with the triangular nozzle.
Applications: blaugelb Triotherm+ pre-wall installation system, sealing of connecting joints on windows and roller shutter cases, fastening and sealing in the metal and construction industry, for door frames, window sills, plates, panels, strips, wood constructions and insulating materials.
Substrates: metals – steel, aluminium, brass, zinc, etc., plastics – polycarbonate, PVC, ABS, polyamide, PMMA and GRP. Do not use on PE, PP, PTFE and silicones, cork, concrete, stone – except porous natural stones, enamel, glass, wood, HPL.
- Outstanding initial adhesion on various substrates
- Rapid full cure
- High-performance sealing
- Weather and UV-resistant, non-fading
- System component of the tested pre-wall installation system blaugelb Triotherm+
- Exceptional final adhesion (320 kg/10 cm2)
- Universally usable for sealing and fastening
- Very good processability
- Moisture and temperature resistant
- Permanently elastic, compensates for unevenness and material movements
- Silicone, isocyanate, solvent, halogen and acid-free
- Virtually odourless
- Exceptionally suited for time-critical application due to its
- fast processability
- Cured by atmospheric humidity from outside inwards
- Very good coatability according to DIN 52452-A1*, can be painted over wet-in-wet
- Suitable for all standard construction surfaces*
- Building material class B2 (DIN 4102)
- Tested to be very low in pollutants according to EMICODE EC1 Plus
*Carry out suitable pretests.
|Product name||PU||Item no.|
|blaugelb Hybrid Polymer Power Fix 600 ml white||20 bags||0422030|
Please choose a download:
Technical data sheet
Available in following languages
Safety Data Sheet
Test certificate "EMICODE"
|Material base:||1C hybrid polymer|
|Curing system:||Polymerisation by atmospheric humidity|
|Building material class:|
at 23 °C and 50% rel. humidity
|approx. 3 mm / 24 hrs.|
at 23 °C and 50% rel. humidity
|approx. 5 minutes|
|Shore A hardness:|
|60 +/- 5|
|Max. permissible deformation:||20 %|
|Change in volume:|
DIN EN ISO 105636
|-3 to-4 Vol.%|
|Tensile shear strength:|
|Modulus of elasticity 100 %:|
DIN EN ISO 8339
|Elongation at break:|
|> 75 %|
|Processing temperature:||Ambient: 0 °C to +40 °C|
Substrate: 0 °C to +35 °C
|Temperature resistance:||from -40 °C to +90 °C|
|Ecological report:||EMICODE EC1 Plus|
|Overpainting:||Very good coatability according to DIN 52452-A1, can be painted over wet-in-wet|
|Storage life:||12 months in unopened pack at +5 °C to +25 °C|
|Delivery form:||600 ml tubular bag|