A major area of application of the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles is for extending the masonry jamb in the insulating layer of the facade, as the load-bearing, dimensionally stable installation surface for the assembly parts to be fitted. The blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles can introduce the resulting forces reliably into the load-bearing structure via the mechanical fastening. The permanently dimensionally stable blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles always form a level plane for the regulation-compliant sealing of connecting joints between construction elements.
blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles made from a high-density EPS (expanded polystyrene) are one of the three system components of the blaugelb Triotherm+ system. The robust, hard-wearing profiles exhibit load-bearing capacity, can be fitted to the load-bearing structure quickly and easily, and offer thermally isolated load transfer – thermal bridges from the structurally necessary fastening of construction elements are reduced to a minimum. The blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles can be integrated perfectly into the insulating zones of all facade systems.
The waste-free joining of the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles brings clear advantages for the fitter by virtue of the extruded, positive-locking dovetail design. Thanks to their low weight and compact dimensions, the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles are unbeatably quick and straightforward to process. Expert sealing and mechanical fastening of the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles to the load-bearing base is necessary, but takes only a few minutes.
For more detailed information on installation, please consult the installation instructions at www.blaugelb.de
- Stable dimensions and volume
- Insensitive to moisture
- Resistant to ageing
- 100 % recyclable
- 100 % HCFC and HFC-free
- HBCD (hexabromocyclododecane)-free
- High-density (expanded) polystyrene
- High ductility
- Thanks to 100 % reversibility of window fastening for renovation, makes a major contribution to sustainable building
- CE mark explanation: EPS-EN 13163-L2-W2-TS-S2-P4-DS(N)2-DS(70,-)3-DLT(1)5-CS(10)2500-BS650
- Time savings thanks to few working steps and swift combination with the system components
- Profiles easy to process/cut with jigsaw (e.g. saw blade 4.5.2 Bosch, item number 60863004027) or mitre saw (coarse longitudinal-cut
- saw blade)
- Can be cut to shape precisely and with minimal dust
- Infinitely extensible by dovetailing
- Very good fit of the dovetail joint
- High level of joint stability
- Waste-free processing
- Profiles exhibit a very low weight and compact dimensions
- Advantage for transporting to/on construction site
- Advantage for handling
- Window frames can be screwed on without pre-drilling of the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles
- Waffle structure increases the adhesion of the seal between the base and the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles
- Production process constantly maintains very high dimensional
- accuracy and geometrical accuracy of the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles
- Always straight
- Always level sealing flanks
- High inherent stability and flexural strength, high ductility
- Airtight, connection between profile and base is verified by technical tests
- Absorption of high building tolerances flush with windows is verified by technical tests
- Reduces thermal bridges in the mounting plane of the assembly parts
|Product name||PU||Item no..|
|blaugelb Triotherm+ profile 70x85x1175 mm||Bundle of 9 pcs.||0420838|
|blaugelb Triotherm+ profile 100x85x1175 mm||Bundle of 6 pcs.||0425988|
|blaugelb Triotherm+ profile 120x85x1175 mm||Bundle of 6 pcs.||0420839|
|blaugelb Triotherm+ profile 140x85x1175 mm||Bundle of 6 pcs.||9035238|
|blaugelb Triotherm+ profile 160x85x1175 mm||Bundle of 6 pcs.||0420840|
|blaugelb Triotherm+ profile 180x85x1175 mm||Bundle of 3 pcs.||9035239|
|blaugelb Triotherm+ profile 200x85x1175 mm||Bundle of 3 pcs.||9021633|
|blaugelb Triotherm+ profile 230x85x1175 mm||Bundle of 2 pcs.||9021632|
Please choose a download:
Technical data sheet
Available in following languages
Test certificate "Shear strength"
Test certificate "Creep behavior"
Test certificate "ETB static"
Test certificate "RC 2"
Test certificate "MO 01 und MO 02"
Test certificate "vertical point load test"
Test certificate "soundproofing"
Test certificate "ETB dynamic"
Certificate "Passive House"
Test certificate "Horizontal point load test"
Expert opinion "RC 3"
|Material:||High-density EPS (expanded |
polystyrene), high ductility
|Pressure load capacity (max. deformation):||1260 kg/dm²|
|Pressure load capacity 60 x 40 mm:|
(blaugelb Spacer block)
|Pressure load capacity 210 x 53 mm:|
(blaugelb Shim block HST)
DIN EN 13501-1
|Thermal conductivity Nominal value λD:|
DIN EN 12667
ƛ = 0.041 W/m*K
|Water vapour diffusion resistance:|
DIN EN ISO 12572
|30 - 55 μ|
DIN EN 12089
|≥ 650 kPa|
|Compression stress (10 %) compression:|
DIN EN 13163:2015-04
|≥ 2,500 kPa|
DIN EN ISO 14130
|≥ 1,100 kPa|
DIN EN ISO 14130
DIN ISO 75-1
|Short-term up to +95 °C|
Long-term up to +85 °C
DIN EN 13163:2015-04
|Very high, including outdoor weathering|
|Water absorption after 28 days under water:|
|≤ 1.5 Vol-%|
|Compatibility with conventional building materials:||Compatible, except for solvents, solvent-bearing materials and materials that are not polystyrene-compatible|
|Ageing resistance:||Mould-proof, does not rot|
|Waste code:||Code no. 170604|
Code no. 170904